Saturday 15 October 2011

Trying out the cameras

Today, I have been having a practice with the cameras and just filming lots of random stuff that has no relevance to our trailer but I have found it really useful as the video cameras and the tripods are new equipment that I haven't really used before so I thought it would be really good idea to have a practice session with the cameras so I could get used to them and know how they work and I have been really impressed! The cameras are of a really good quality and work with the tripod excellently and so from this, I will take real confidence when I use the cameras for the real filming for the trailer and because I know the equipment is of the highest quality that I know my trailer will be of a good quality at the finished product.

No comments:

Post a Comment