Monday 12 September 2011

Trailers

Over the past weeks I have started to gain a further insight into the conventions of trailers and what exactly makes a good trailer. I have focused my search particularly on the romantic comedy genre as this is the genre I can see myself doing as it is my own personal favourite genre and it is the genre I would go and see in the cinema. My favourite trailers were mean girls, love actually, friends with benefits and how to lose a guy in 10 days. These films are all successful romantic comedies and I really need to look in detail and analyse the codes and conventions they follow so that I can do the same and produce a trailer that can be recognised as a romantic comedy. 
I will take a further look at these trailers in more detail later on in my blog. 

No comments:

Post a Comment